not very happy this whole month... wat have become of me... where my nosie I alway make... who change me... why!
I dun understand really thing been change n change around me who can help me...
I like to be me myself but how when I dunno how or even I cannot coz I use to have use to it le.... maybe is really Stress I having... Do u know the stress I having... crying is no use I have to walk be with me if u really dun like me tell me so I dun need to think this friend of mine is it ok! so let me off if u dun want friend of mine...
just get a letter from SUBORDINATE COURTS... I got case again! why I do not like the life I have be4 just 1 chance n change bt why am I back... life not easy... u think I not been gd friend to u is not as I facing law case now understand! stress stress no one understand how am I feeling! working, family, study, health, law n friendship all gt stress u may have stress bt I have too many that I think I cannot take it...
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment