hmm...
one of my friend know her for almost 2years... n I found out she change alot after she know me lol... hahaha!
last year
this is what happen when I tell her the something n she goes ' huh is like this ah... I dunnno'
this year
when I talking to her on the phone she like ' hey do u know the thing or this thing...'
hahaha! she learn faster than me lol...
I colour THING in yellow coz is yellow la... she too fast le...
n her mum say to her ' u see la after know ZhiHao he teach u all the bad thing la...'
lol.. this is she learn herself not me la... hahaha! fast learner lol... good Good GOod GOOd GOOD she like this lol... like the good!!! hahaha!
advise from me is learn to control urself !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment