ok this actually will be posted on 31Dec bt due to my busy will do it now!
this year is a year that happy n sad year! so first start sad ba...
alot of personal thing happen n found out thing dun really go my way as plan... bt is still alright bt still too bad... details won't be share!
so happy thing is that I have few NEW friend! some from my new course start April than there oso frend from outside that quit fun too...
result has been wat I want it seen starting! I really thanksful when there friend around!
Family still the same no change so is ok la! than lot of thing happen like my bdae n my friend bdae!
oversea trip abit more le! so low on cash$$$!
really thanksful I still around!
(alot more thing ask me for it I lazy too type)
Hope next year a better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment