Haiz! I am nt feeling well again! maybe sick ba... bt i feeling ok lol... bt i did vomit out 2-3 times ba... bt still ok... still go help out in the end la... tml I maybe gg work as there a meeting to attend hope i make it on time it start at 8.30am! HAHAHA... sure late de ma...
Dear dear very gd lol... come visit while i resting at home in the morning la... thanks alot... go out with her have our lunch at 家香面!
My Friend this for u... and u should know who u are... Stop asking me all kind of thing that i know la... bt stop it i have more thing to slove while answer to thoes u ask la...
Jane haha! I am very with u le... as in we have lot of topic can talk abt... haha! I am sure lucky to have a sis like u... HAHAHAHA!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment