Sunday, April 20, 2008

As Request

haha... ppl keep asking me to update bt I dunno wat to write... she give me a topic = girlfriend!

first I do nt have a GF only have a lot of close friend that is girl... understand? hahax :)
bt really hope can get one la... (if u dun mind) haha!!! dun take it as real...

I did nt go out with friend this weekend as I gt to do a lot of data entry la.... haiz hate it man... sian tml have to wake up early again then still need find my friend before gg to school la...

ROAR!!
now u know who ask me update... haha!

haiz seen u ask me update I update le lol...



Really hope ALL my friend is alright as I felt wired when talking to them... u can talk to me if u want I promise nt to tell...

No comments: