No gf really....
ok todae reach school 6.30am with a laptop is like I dun really bring to school le la bt coz of luo shan(LS) I have to bring n teach her powerpoint lol... n is like I nt that gd in powerpoint la then she ask me to teach her is like blind man asking blind man for the road....
LOL!!!
so I was playing my psp till the school gate open la went in first thing put my laptop into a sharing locker I put in is like FULL so sorry ZHENG HAO....
went down coz first lesson OA while waiting for cher still psping... saw LS coming talk to her...
OA-BzF-SW1-Agf
so take out my laptop teach wat I know to LS la... is like 3hours lesson to her n I not getting paid... haiz! wat can I say to my sis say O$P$ haha!!!
after that I ask her have u eaten? she ya 4 pic of Nugget then I like walao then I pull her to KFC is like full hse so went to LJS I treat her to a $5.10 n $2.20....
be4 went home confirm my card can change to student fare or nt bt the ppl went for dinner lol so early eat... go 7-11 she treat me a $1..15 drink really thank lol...
reach HOME get a call from sher-man ask me go eat so is like sian reach home still go out la... bt still went they r LATE... haiz!
bought new webcam then trying now n u know wat is working haha!!!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment