Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Holiday

Yoz Holiday start tomorrow... n not feeling that happy coz nth much to do lol...

I know I promise to post tml bt seen I free now why not rite...

so my 2 paper how I did...


BZF- OMG if can get a high B should be very happy le...
AGF- today have the paper is easy bt some wrong lol.... should can get a low 'A'

so one stress is out... haha be4 having AGF the day be4 la... ppl calling me asking me AGF then I was like I nt so gd why nt go ask Ann or ZhengHao... bt in the end I gt go lol... so teach Jon, Jobell, WanJing, Andy and Terence... n today afternoon went school teach again... bt with 2 more ppl like JiaHao n Danny...

so this is a long long post let me think wat to post ba....






ya I get myself a new phone le...

my phone bt not this colour la.... it Dark Silver...

anymore thing to post... hmm... busy till oct lol... coz busy la... haha....

one month holiday how how nth to do.... bt not ture I looking forward to a trip with someone this holiday lol... 3 diff day... hahaha... so happy la...

Anyone who read this post plz have one min of peace... coz my friend grandmother just went to heaven...

60

59

58

57

56

55

54

53

52

51

50

49

48

47

46

45

44

43

42

41

40

39

38

37

36

35

34

33

32

31

30

29

28

27

26

25

24

23

22

21

20

19

18

17

16

15

14

13

12

11

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

0...

rest in peace forever... u will be remeber...

No comments: