Sunday, September 14, 2008

LOL

Hais! once u ask me do I still thinking of u... and my answer to u is NO... bt the ture during u asking is YES... but I think everything is too late le... coz I cannot bring myself to u while I thinking some other thing... Plz forgive me...

anyway our life do not have each other for 1 and the half year... and thing still going the same same... plz is nt I heartless or wat bt I dun think I sult for u as u r too pretty for me le...

we r happy last time bt I dun think I will get back the same happy I have before le... plz understand me more... working life is wat I having now... with just a Higher NITEC student... n u are a JC student going to take Alevel soon too far away for both of us...

u may still think I the bad bad student back in school bt do u know I have change alot... u may still be u... bt I have change...

when first broke up and I already start to change to someone I may not know oso... from money spending ppl to a very saving ppl... think of spending 10cent have to think 3times...

u may be from rich family can let me have all the thing I want bt I nt that kind of ppl lol...

No comments: