16 Feb 2008
Today I get a call must someone I really care a lot... and I felt so angry abt it... as she told me that she get a call n say that their family won a money of $52,000 but they need to PAY a amount of $3120 so that the amount can reach to them... So I firstly know is a cheat already where in world got so good thing and past few week newpaper keep saying that a cheat like this and I told them is fake and they dun listen to me...
so after a few min she call again and say is true even I dun belive, she belive in this kind of of thing and ask me go with her to give the money to dunno at somewhere in singapore la... but they do nt have even the $3120 so they wanted to lend from me again $3000 and I say 'I dun mind leading her money but if for this type go police station and ask is it true abt it if is true then I lend' but she reply that the lady from other side told them dun go police... she say scare the lady nt happy abt and dun give them money... if really they win the money how can it be police won't know when it is a large sum of money... and if really win still have to see the lady happy to give or nt... so I say is a cheat... still at this call dun belive...
3rd call she say dun belive anymore and chat with me awhile but I scare is tell me is like this la... but dunno wat she wall do lol...
Afternoon went to Nic hse and eat... WOW is really nice la...
over mood for my today is (Happy, Angry and Worry)
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment