I really really tired dunno why maybe is for something or other... just dun feel anything can wake me from the tired I have.
why thing has to happen nt going to what I want it has been 4 years... why?
I hope thing can start all over again to restart like reborn again... but I know everything is too late now!
tired has been with me for 1 years ++ hope it will be fine...
no one will know as me myself oso nt sure... maybe is stress ba...
Is it very hard to understand me?
To SOMEONE
I nt asking u to be with me but at least find someone better then me ba...
out of 10 problems... I already do 9 of it...
but to him 10 problems he only do 2 of it and other he only can give promise but won't do it as it has been awhile he done the 2nd thing so he only like promise but won't do...
why u cannot understand it?
what I do now coz of u... u may think I bad but is for ur own gd... if u still belive him somemore, I have nothing more to say...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment