today haiz very busy have to rush a few place like early in morning have to go VIVO city to buy candy as promise to Jane n Fattihan... but I still got buy for someone oso la...
after that I went to meet Regina as to give her a Hong Bao as she ask for it...
later I went back to Anderson Sec School as to give the chocolate to Jane n Fattihan but only Jane turn up for it but oso give it to Jody... is a lot so I think can give a few people ba...
later I went to AMK hub to buy something...
so reach home at 8pm... so tired after the whole day around these area...
so camp coming hope it is better then ever ba as these a lot of fun thing but we never had before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment