I really mass up my own life... I really dunno wat i doing anymore... Last time plane n work thing well bt now so FUCK UP... i really mass it up... What happen to me.. I cry I mad I stress I sing I dunno le...
This is like not total me anymore.. friend so sorry that if i have scolded u or say bad thing to u... I hope will be back to the NORMAL me asap but i dunno when.
Working - mass up coz lost the most important thing for each staff must have de thing to work n wat i lost it. make a police report but no use company still thinking want to sue me or not. I really work very hard but i lost it after carry it with me 4 yrs. haiz What happen to me???
School - Homework done but also gone case coz i just today check all answer again n guess wat ALL wrong n the answer is like something that happen to me during Sec school time sure not say wat.. Sam What happen to u???
Family - I moving off and my thing is still not pack coz i going camp all the thing n some trip out after that.. this really mass my room up.. haiz this is not me at all at least i do planning but this time camp or wat i dun even care.. haiz wat happen to me??
Friend - Close Friend of my so call brother u all go NS while me go Poly and we say le we all do our best to out when u all out on friday while I alway tell u all I busy so Sorry coz sometime i really dun want go out. u all have put me at a side i dun mind bt please do not me as poly student le look down on u all.. Coz i nv look down of u all REALLY i also from where u all come from so please i nv think that at all.... Sorry again say u all dun understand me at all.. coz i also nv put myself in all of urs shoe. hope we still frieds.. What happen to me i always put friend top of thing but why now like this????
Myself - HATE myself to the max because i really hate myself why i change toward my old friend family n YOU* I really dunno wat happen just feeling down but really hope to pick myself up bt when is it just let the time decide....................
I have gone but hope to return but who there willing to pull me back or even walk at my side n let me know wat i thinking....Really hope to get someone can be as close to me as my sister that have leave me I will always remember her. but who can replace her n give me advise like her. why there no one like her... haiz
Will always remember ending my life is not ending my problem but is adding more problem to other for this i will remember but why u have to leave me here alone at this ugly world.
当一个人难过的时候,总是喜欢流泪,当一个人安静的时候,总是喜欢回忆,当 一个人寂寞的时候总是想找人倾诉
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment