Wa is June le.. and soon my 2 week holiday will be here. ohohoh... Today a long day sia..
Early morning 8am reach sch for accounting n went in haha I sleep for at least half the lesson sia. I know very wat la. but is ok de seen I learn before. aftermath is Marketing Lec I also slp n this time round I sleep for the full lesson la... so cool n I can wake up le that time...
After have break n than BizSW is Q&A than my turn I like cannot answer all la.. bt very fast coz i do most of the thing le.
Kat ask me abt blog than give her le felt wired sia coz hardly give people de. bt I think is ok ba.. Katleen Please dun read the any post that is before this coz very personal. HAHAHA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment