Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Anyhow post

now having OA really nth to do so thinking is time for me to post as really long time did nt post le lol.... so this is a short post for todae.... n wanjing give me idea that anyhow post so here I am lol...

want to go home bt no choice la.... I know alot of people read my post lol... did nt TAG me ah... u all bad bad....

Stressful from work n exam coming real soon so more stress lol....

people falling sick easy this month dunno why... the one beside me now is like big big HongBao haha!!! dun angry ah... as is anyhow post de lol....

I may not be coming to school this friday lol... as I going to comex the IT show come come big big sales again... n I nt gg for the wednesday CAH... going to be bad student hahaha!!!

Sister all weird weird weird de... dunno wat happen hais!!!

due to huge respond to the LOVE post so I nt going to say who the person lame rite!!!

Selling my PSP so tag if u want... the high price want will get... anyway remember that the PSP price went up veri de high now so plz dun offer nood price la...


Someone veri de funny/weird lol... say frieday cannot go out want study stay at home bt in the end she go out with her friend nth to say her le...she hor... veri de wat lol... want me dun wear the same schoolU colour as her how sia.... coz the colour both of us have is like Grey n Blue.... hard to be diff lol... have to see my mum iron which colour wat... she sometime like Grey sometime like Blue Wat can I do... unless I iron myself this few day coz want diff colour I really iron my own shirt lol.... bt todae shirt really no choice during yesterday I went home my mum alr iron blue for me lol....

sori ah quit long did nt on9 le... tonite will so chat with me ah....

No comments: