I am sitting here thinking of wat to post... think think n think nothing came into my mind...
so post something abt wat I think now... wired rite...
so firstly I thinking abt school am I gg to take exam this term or next year...
and then I thinking abt the LOVE post... no comment to this le...
and then abt my ah di... his 'N' level coming so thinking how to start to teach him...
and then abt my job... should I quit one more job or find one more job...
and then abt my family should I tell tell abt my school thing...
and then abt friend too many to meet which one first...
and then Singapore Flyer when gg... wating for reply...
'I may look happy on the outside but if u felt how I felt on the inside then you'd understand'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment