Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Challenge

is challenge so important...

is challenge to maintain our friendship if this the case that it friendship lose... I dun mind to have no friend... if u think I this kind of person just to challenge then u r wrong... I just looking for friend that care for me n understand me well oso need my care to them... not someone that only care abt CHALLENGE... so plz if u really need my help or just a listen ear I will be great to be there for u...

hope u understand... I really care abt u not for our GPA... u muz jiayou... if win me so important then tell me I will let u wi for sure... bt I know u will still like a bet with me rite... thing happen in our life nt only u, I oso have my own problem bt did I stop wat I doing rite now... no as Earth still going round no happen who gt problem...

I may nt be as gd as other ppl to share ur problem bt I really like to be there for u...
am I ur kor or nt I will be there, still there, always be there for u de... coz I treat u more then just a friends, sister... coz I treat u like my family members alr... u may think I joke bt it nt... and u are really the first person that I treat like family members...

now I reading a book 'p.s. I love u' really nice... plz read as it may make u really feel the pain

No comments: