Love a word that make us feel nth is more important then it and it is oso a word that will hurt the person MOST...
The one I love is close to me bt she is just as far as is it... she the one that can make me think nth is important then wat other thing can happen... till now I still have nt forgot how I know her... n I always remember her smile n everything she do... so cute...
She may not be the most pretty women in the world bt in my heart she close/almost to prefect coz nobody is 100% gd... I will say I give her abt 98% ba... HAHAHA...
She may just treat me as a very gd friend.. it alright as long as she HAPPY... I may have bgr be4 that not mean I won't love u... I care for u... hear u cry be4 it make feel the wrost ever really hope can do something for u... bt I nt sure wat to do... on phone with u just hope to hear ur voice n tell me u r really happy...
if u can ever give me a chance I will prove it to u that I will do the best I can for u (to make u happy... etc)...
just a word from u I willing to do anything for u... I SWEAR...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment